Here you can browse through foundations and societies available to help you. Also, we compiled a list of patient assistance programs for specific cancer drugs.
We would love to hear from you. Please let us know in our contact form whether you know of any other useful resource.
General Information and Assistance:
- Cancer Financial Assistance Coalition
- American Cancer Society (help line 800-227-2345)
- Livestrong Foundation
- Patient Advocate Foundation (help line 800-532-5274)
- The SAMFund for Young Adult Survivors of Cancers
- CancerCare Co-Pay Assistance Foundation
- Good Days
- Healthwell Foundation
- Patient Access Network Foundation
- Patient Services Inc
- Community and Economic Development Association of Cook County, Incorporated
- Low Income Home Energy Asssistance Program
- The C.H.A.I.N. Fund Inc.
Work-Related Concerns and Loss of Income
- Cancer and Careers
- Cancer Legal Resource Center
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- Social Security Compassionate Allowance